Hello, my fellow deviants and watchers! Thank you once again for watching me despite that I haven't posted anything new yet. Sorry about that! I have just been busy with things that happened to me in real life, ya know? Life can sometimes make you not be able to post anything even you wanted to, such as what happened to me as I will explain more below.
First off: The past two months, I was at Girl Scout Camp, the first week ended on my birthday and was a horse riding camp called: With a bit of Tack, which covered well how to properly tack up your horse with a western saddle and tack (bit, bridle and reins.) as well as how to properly ride and care for your horse. I had to go to it before I could be able to go the camp that they afterwords which is Blazing Trails, where you go trail riding and barrel racing (My favorite activity to do with horses other then groom them! <3) The second week was called: Arrow Up, which covered archery and you mostly practiced archery! In fact, we did it every day you ride horses every day at the horse camps! I learned that I was better at archery then I even first thought. But on the day that before we went home, one of the blood vessels in my right eye burst and I had half way good (I shot in a circle around the the middle of the target) because I am right hand and right eye dominant.
Secondly: I am going to a nose surgery on the 24th due an accident that happened on last year's Halloween weekend. I had to wait all summer due my ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Doctor needed to take a break from doing surgeries before he could do mine, but I didn't mind as his field of work is hard (I can't see myself doing it owo) and I am positive that it was well deserved.
But anyway to the point! I am mastering my Bamboo Create Tablet, I bought it last year in July (I might have posted about it, but I am not sure) so I will be posting quite few point adopts! If you want them, you can bid for them in the Facebook group, MLP: OC's Group. My name is Breezy Childs on Facebook, so any adopt posts by that user in that group will be from me. (I am trying to change it to Brionna as I got it when I was 12, the age you can be to get an account. But my mom made it for me, so I wouldn't get my identity stolen.)They will be reasonably priced for auctions and I won't let anyone fight over characters,
especially when I can always make more to be available for adoption. ouo Here are my prices listed below for both point adopts and PayPal, as I might use also some bases that will let me sell adopts using them for cash.
- Please be nice when you comment about the prices
- STARTING BIDS: Anywhere from 50 to 100+ (Depending on the design)
- MINIMUM INCREASE BID: 50 - 100 (Depending on the design)
- MAXIMUM INCREASE BID: 200 - 400 (Only for the elaborate and intricate designs with lots of extras)
- AUTO BIDS: 500 - 1000+ (Depending on the design, the more elaborate the higher in price aka some may even be 2000+ = $20 or more)
- PRICES: (for the adopts that have the bases allow this payment)
- STARTING BIDS: $1 (Depending on the design)
- MINIMUM INCREASE BID: $2 - $5 (Depending on the design)
- MAXIMUM INCREASE BID: $5 - $10 (Only for the elaborate and intricate designs with lots of extras)
- AUTO BIDS: $10 - $30+ (Depending on the design, the more elaborate the higher in price aka some may even be $30 or more)
I will post the adopts on here first to get HD pictures then they will be sold on Facebook in the group, MLP: OC's group. Thank you in advance if you buy any of my adopts!